beautiful you...

>> Saturday, May 22, 2010

Taking advantage of the fact that I did not have to work overtime this weekend, I sat myself down at my crafting table - and had a most productive night! Of course, that was helped by the fact that I was able to take a couple of hours nap, right after we had dinner :)

I worked mostly on fresh colored, bright and bold summertime notecards, embellished tags and regular sized cards, so keep an eye on my post to see them all!

"beautiful you" is a small 3.5in by 4.25in note card, most suitable to add to a gift or drop in a friend's bag. To read all the details, check out the listing HERE.

1 comments:

Unknown June 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Ankhs,

Your creativity and talent for combining color, texture, and wording, never ceases to amaze me.

I enjoy all of your creations and wish I could purchase each and every one.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP