>> Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have added 6 more cards to my Etsy shop: 4 Inspirational and 2 everyday cards. Between schoolwork and the cards, free time is at a minimum... LOL
This week I have to do research on William Bouguereau's paintings, as we have to write a 5 to 7 pages paper on an artist of our choice. This Art History class, I sure could do without... LOL
My Image Editing class is going a lot better, as is my Human Relations class. In Image Editing we finished an Art Performance poster, and now we are working with a partner on two Ad Campains: mine is a Samsung LED TV, Jamie is working on a Cricut Expressions machine. We are to create a billboard, a magazine ad, and a logo banner and they are due at the end of the term, two weeks from now. This will be interesting!
My Human Relations class is also a team project: interviewing an HR manager on the issue of discrimination. My team is working on the weight discrimination issue and how companies deal with it. Next week I have to set up an interview with the HR manager at my former place of employment. Yep, yet another interesting assignment.
Gotta go; it's been nice talking with y'all but my stitching has been feeling neglected... LOL


2 comments:

BlueRose May 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

OM gosh, is that cross-stitching because I did if for years yes, years. Not any more because it is to hard to see these days. Your work is just fabulous. Thanks for the visit I sure hope that you don't mind if I add you to my blog. I just love blogging...?

Frenchell May 2, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

I love those! especially the "have faith" one.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP