Recovery Completed!

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a pain this was! So many things saved up - no one knows for what purposes - on my computer. Then the blasted thing decides that will stop recognizing a program. I sure have not been a happy camper for the last week or so... But now it's all taken care off; I just need to transfer my stuff from my external drive back on my hard drive!
But not tonight: I am dilligently working on some bookmarks and I have to get my homework done tomorrow. Then, all I have to do this week is finish and polish my mid-term essay (the time I've first experienced fall in Tennessee's Cherokee National Park - more precisely, Bald River Falls).
For now, it's back to stitching :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP