New Zodiac cards

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010



In the last couple of weeks I have decided that I needed to re-do all my photos in my Etsy shop. As I could not afford a lightbox at this time, I've improvised a bit. Although I am pleased with the way the new photos turned out, I know I am far, far from taking perfect photos. I'll keep working on it :)

Cancer Zodiac and Virgo Zodiac have been added to my cross-stitch Zodiac cards this week; a couple more Zodiac cards are ready to be photographed, resized then listed. However, this terms' classes are sapping all my available time. Working overtime this weekend - although a welcome from a financial standpoint - is not helping me with doing my new listings. I have got to learn the wonders of Time Management...

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP