Enjoying my vacation :)

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I just got all my grades: A in Image Editing/Photoshop and Human Relations, and a D+ in Art History (he posted no points on my last three weeks of discussion submissions, and didn't post my points until my advisor took a look at it... guess by then he must've been pretty upset with me for pressing him for the points he was withholding, because I was 3 points away from a C) What a joke that was!

Otherwise, I have been working on finishing this set of 12 birthday flowers cards - I'm not sure why is taking me so long. I only have 5 finished and the 6th one is half way done. I'll take pictures of the six cards and post them on ETSY by the end of the day - if everything goes well :)

2 comments:

BlueRose May 21, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Say, I wanted to let you know that you have a couple of awards over at my place to pick up. Congrats to you.

Huge Hugs Blue

Ankhs May 24, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Thank you much, BlueRose - I appreciate you :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP