Finally done!

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009

I have finally finished the "Flower of the Month" cross-stitched card collection; they are now all posted in my Etsy shop. Here is just a small sample (I can't post all 12 of them now, can I...? LOL) If you care to take a look on all cards, just pop in the shop - you never know what else is brand new in there :)



I woke up this morning with a big surprise: one of my cross-stitched toss pillows has sold to a customer in New York City. So tomorrow I have to part with one of my favorite items - but it's all good.

Wednesday I start my new term: College Writing I, College Algebra I, and Adobe Illustrator. I can hardly wait! Tuesday will be a good time for me to read the first couple of chapters, maybe even do some of the AI exercises :)
My coffee is calling my name, so are the two sets of Baby Announcement cards that need vellum inserts - y'all behave now!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP