Two new listings!

>> Monday, August 3, 2009



Here are two of my newest listings in my Etsy shop. It was a very productive weekend, though I was starting to wonder if I should get hold of a little boat for myself! LOL... It rained hard here in East Tennessee; ground is still water-logged and that really messed up my tomato plants. It doesn't really matter though - I have not had tomatoes as delicious as these since childhood when I could not wait for dinner and would sneak in my grandma's garden and steal a tomato or two. Oh, sweet childhood memories...

I made good use of my newly set work area yesterday; I've made a set of eight black & cream cards which I will post a bit later.

I don't have much planned for today but some Photoshop work, cross-stitching, and finishing some more cards. It will be a fun day and I hope you will enjoy yours as well!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP