Checkered Hearts :)

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010


As I seem to be in a "Valentine's Day" frame of mind, I just had to do something else than a card - so here it is: a Valentine's Day bookmark!

Most of last night, while Jim was peacefully sleeping (sadly, with the aid of two Tylenol PM... lol), I sat down to my recently cleaned craft table, went through my stash of cardstock and patterned paper and created three designs of Valentine's Day cards. They might end up having different sentiments but they can be used for many occasions. I do have to confess, it was not easy working on those cards - I would much rather hoard said cardstock and petterned papers, but alas, I am running out of space to store them! They are not finished yet, but I'll get them posted as soon as I get the sentiment labels stamped and cut :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP