Snow storm 2010 :)

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

It's been SNOWING for more than 2hrs here in East Tennessee! The ground is covered, most of the driveway is covered and so are the cars - and the snow keeps falling!

I took a short nap after talking with Jim; now I'm ready to fix some fresh coffee and sit down and make some cards. I have finally received my Stampin' Up order yesterday, after being on the phone with UPS and the driver of the truck that said I was NOT home to sign for my package! I have also received my very first order from Verve Stamps - I have purchased their whole "New Release Bundle" and I have to say I am quite pleased with the whole package, as well as the customer service (one of the stamp collection had a small misspelling, so they will send me a replacement as soon as possible...) Now, all I need is learn how to use my Copic markers and I'll be all set! lol

Coffee... I need coffee...

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP