Stampin' Up :)

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I absolutely love the Stampin' Up! products, though I never thought I knew enough about card making or stamping to order any of their awesome products! Well, today I decided I just had to order some of their specialty paper; I did and then some! LOL

This weekend I am planning to create some cards to donate to Hearts for Haiti. It will be my first such venture, but it is for a most worthy cause :)



Well, got to finish my laundry, get more coffee, eat some breakfast then attempt to get some rest. Y'all be good now and stay warm and dry (it's an absolutely beautiful morning here, but we are expected to have two days of heavy rain...)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP