Christmas Angels cards

>> Saturday, November 21, 2009


In the spirit of Christmas, I've stitched three Christmas Angels last week. Well, they haven't lasted long in the shop... LOL... I will be the first to admit I was not as prepared as I should have been for the holidays. It was my first holiday season with an Etsy shop, so I have a few ideas for next year :)



I will be working overtime tonight - first OT since the recall. There really isn't much work for second shift to do in the plant, not enough to warrant OT anyways. But the whole plant is working an extra day, as we will be getting a paid long weekend next week.



Well, I'm off to finish a couple more winter cards - hopefully, I'll get a chance to post them tonight. Y'all be good now and have a great weekend!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP