Ready or not...

>> Wednesday, November 4, 2009

... I might get put back on 3rd shift in the next couple of weeks. Being a night owl, it works better for me - though I am a bit concerned that the higher workload and overtime might work against the slow recovery of my knee... Oh, well, no sense in worrying about it right now, is there...?

I have had a few almost normal nights at work: hardly any pain (though I twisted my knee a couple of times... lol) and - what is better - no more dizzy spells... I still wonder if starting to drink coffee made that happen... Hmmm...

Well, I've got to get going: today will be a pretty long day. We have "Open Enrollment" at the plant, something we do every year. So far, I know they are switching from Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of Tennessee to Cigna for medical, and hopefully our providers and premiums will stay the same. I have not heard anything about changes in the dental or vision plans... I've got to set up some appointments... Oh, joy!

Y'all be good now!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP