Happy Sunday!

>> Sunday, November 22, 2009

It was a loooong night at work last night! After the last break, my knee started hurting as much as it did a month ago - it really made that last rotation awfully painful! First thing I did after finishing my workload and cleaning up the machines was to get into my locker and take 2 Tylenols and 4 Ibuprofens. Yeah, I know it's a lot but I would not have made it to the car without them...

But... It's 4:00am on Sunday; I just woke up after a 2hrs nap and got myself some coffee. I've got a few things to do and not enough time, but then it's never enough time! LOL... Plus, I've got to start thinking about Thanksgiving menu...

Well, enough talk - it's Java time! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton November 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

Happy Sunday to you as well. Sorry you had such a bad evening! Hope you are feeling better today. :)

I love your new Peace holiday card. Such a lovely shade of green.

Theresa


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP