Weekend comes...

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009

...and goes by too quickly!

I've had a difficult workweek; my bad knee works OK most of the times, for which I am grateful - but when it has had too much... Well, let's just say that trying to walk for few hours on a knee that keeps on "popping" painfully brings tears to my eyes. Not much I can do, but push on through it and hope for the best, at least until I will be forced to have a knee replacement...

I took Jim with me today shopping for new steel-toe workshoes. I've decided to go with the slip-ons this time, instead of the lace-ups. I wonder if I'll be so clumsy that I will walk right out of my shoes, when online... Wouldn't that be something to see...?! LOL

We've got only eight workdays till Thanksgiving, which at my plant is a paid holiday/long weekend. Then, after less than 4 weeks, it's our Christmas shutdown from December 24th to January 4th, for which we get 4 paid days. Not bad working at my plant, is it...?

Well, got to go - Jim got dinner ready! Y'all be good now :)

1 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton November 14, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Sorry to hear that you're in such pain. That's not good to hear at all. :( Have a good dinner this evening, and I hope that you're feeling better soon. Theresa


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP