Custom Order finally finished :)

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009

It is almost 5am, but I am finally done with the larger of two Custom Orders I have to complete! I hope that the recipients will enjoy the cards as much as I did creating them :)

I've learned a lesson this first holiday season as an Etsy seller: I've got to start on my Christmas cards much earlier than October. I had to turn down an order because - between work and trying to deal with other issues - I did not feel I can finish it in timely manner. It really was hard to accept the fact I would be running out of time :(



Today is my daughter's 27th birthday, so "Happy Birthday, Oana". Knowing her, I am 100% positive she will be working and my phone call might not find her at home - though I will be trying to catch her anyway! LOL



Now I really should get some rest, but between the Ghirardelli Hazelnut and Lindt Pecan Pie chocolates Jim bought for me today and the coffee I kept on sipping while cross-stitching, I am not a bit tired... Plus the knee did not bothered me as much today, either! So it was a good Saturday... LOL

2 comments:

dogdazzle November 1, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Beautiful work!

Theresa MacNaughton November 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Congrats on getting your custom orders finished...they look great! And happy birthday to your daughter. Enjoy your chocolates. :) Theresa


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP