Raining...

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's been raining on and off the whole day and it doesn't look as if it will stop anytime soon. It has been so overcast that it looks leke early evening rather than just past 4pm. I love the rain, but this is a bit much - I would love to see the sun for an hour or two :(



I went to therapy this morning; it was my 6th session and my back pain doesn't show any improvement. Last night at work, the simple act of coughing made my back muscles spasm so badly, I could hardly walk for the next 30min. After talking with Danny and updating him on this, he told me he'll discuss with the plant nurse to have a doctor appointment set up for me...

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP