Weight Watchers meeting :)

>> Monday, February 8, 2010

Just got back from our weekly Weight Watchers meeting - I've lost 3.5lb this week! Seems that 3lb was what most people lost, with one gal losing 6.2lb and another only 1lb. Following the Points system takes a bit of getting used to, and so does learning what a portion REALLY is. I've bought some aditional booklets, so now I have reading material for lunch time.

Dinner tonight will be grilled chicken breast with couscous and grilled vegetables, plus cantaloupe. Been told I've got to eat ALL the points I have, every day - or might gain (rather than lose) weight... Hmmmmm...

I need to get some more sleep; the two hours I got after work are NOT enough :(

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP