Brrrrrr...

>> Thursday, December 17, 2009


It's getting colder by the hour... Temps have been dropping 4 degrees in the last 3 hours. It's a chilly 27F right now. I was hoping the weekend will be a tad warmer, especially now that I know I don't have to work :)


Still working on a new card; not sure what exactly possessed me but I've decided to work on 3 cards at the same time - which means it works far slower than I like it. With a bit of luck - and if I am not too tired after work tonight - the cards should be done by morning... Well, I am hopeful :)


Going to finish my laundry now, then get myself some breakfast before I attempt to get some rest - again. My grandma always said "You know you're getting old if you cannot sleep as you once could". I think I'm there! LOL


Y'all be good and stay warm!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP