Stormy weather

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It was raining so hard last night when I left work, I got soaked before getting to my car! Needless to say, driving wet - even with the heater turned ON - did not do a lot to my spirit... The hot shower, however, changed all that! LOL

I am looking forward to our Christmas shutdown, December 24th to January 1st. We're returning to work on January 4th to some plant changes, lines moved around - getting re-assigned, possibly. I guess change is good...

1 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton December 9, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Sorry to hear you got soaked! We have a nice coating of snow, but it's raining now and I fear all the beautiful snow is going to get washed away. :( I am not a big fan of rain - just like the fluffy white stuff.
I am sure you are going to make the most of the Christmas shutdown. ;)
Theresa


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP