Jim's toss pillow :)

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009


One of Jim's gifts this Christmas was this cross-stitch "toss pillow". Well, not exactly a traditional size toss pillow, at 14" by 32"... LOL... It's firm enough to support his lower back or the whole length of his back, yet smooth and comfy to rest his arm on or take a nap - and he tried all those things while enjoying the Christmas TV programming! OK, OK - he slept through the day!! It took me quite a long time to complete it (almost a year...) and that was before I had an Etsy shop. I have another pillow like it in the works, but sadly it might take awhile before I'll finish it... I might just have to work on it one day each weekend... LOL


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP