Winter is here

>> Thursday, December 10, 2009

... and I'm just not ready for it! LOL... I love the snow if I don't have to drive in it; the cold does not bother me much if I stay inside; ice on the roads would not affect me if I would not fear hitting a patch of black ice when driving home from work.

This afternoon we have a fire/tornado drill at work. Which means we'll have to all rush to get outside in the cold, until the siren goes off. Then we get to hurry and get into the tornado shelters we have in the plant - again, until siren goes off. Though I realize the necessity of such drills, it really interferes with work... LOL

Well, a hot pot of coffee is calling my name. Y'all stay warm now!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP