Happy New Year card

>> Sunday, December 20, 2009


In a few short days, we will celebrate the beginning of a New Year with our friends and families - may it be a better year than 2009 was!



This card took me a longer time to complete than usual; looking back, I realize just how very tired I was due to work... Now, I am really looking forward to our Christmas shutdown in 3 days. It will give me a chance to rest and to hopefully complete a few of the projects I have in the works. Anybody else out there that is working on a few (and I mean more than two... LOL) projects at the same time...?



Got to go and grab some more coffee; the one cup I had this morning at breatfast with Jim was hardly enough! Y'all keep warm now :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP