Camouflage Bookmark

>> Monday, September 28, 2009



After finishing my custom order for 10 bookmarks, I've decided to create one for my own shop. Although my customer decided against the camouflage look, the one I did for my shop is in these awesome shades of olive green and creamy cocoa brown. It looks great IRL. Now I've got to make the envelope for it on my Crafter's Companion.



I have a few new listings coming up in my shop: a few baby cards (paper crafts), 3 winter related cards (cross-stitch), a romantic card (cross-stitch), and a Peach Rose/Thinking of You card (paper crafts). Not quite sure what time I have available - this week is my last for this term and I've got finals in all 3 classes. Don't get me wrong, since I've started managing my time a bit better, I am having more fun in class - but I AM ready for a short, 10 days vacation!



I am planning to work on refreshing my watercoloring techniques so I can apply that to my cards. So, I have been watching my DVDs, and getting my supplies ready (I can hardly find quality watercolor paper around here... grrrrr).



Well, it's time for me to get back to cross-stitching - my best friend wants 3 personalized bookmarks for her grand-daughters. No particular occassion, they are "just because" gifts. I LOVE that thought!

1 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton September 29, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

I like the camouflage on it. Can't wait to see the new cards you've come up with. :) Theresa


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP