New Term Classes!

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yesterday I had to confirm my classes for the next term and order my books. I think i will very much enjoy next term: Web Page Design, Creative and Critical Thinking, and College Algebra II.
Not quite sure what the Creative & Critical Thinking is about, it's part of the Humanities courses we have to take.
I hope my Spellbinders "Nestabilities" Assorted Dies Classic are getting here today; the Bazzill cardstock I have ordered the same day got here in 4 days. I'll have to get some Scalloped "Nestabilities" soon - they look so much better layered...
I am almost finished with my bookmarks custom order and I am actually adding one to my inventory (it's camo colors, too...). I haven't done much stitching these last couple of days - not quite sure where time went, really...
Well, I'm off to... somewhere... I'll start with a large glass of Cranberry-Raspberry Juice and then my regular mug of delicious, fragrant Kenyan coffee. Life IS good - as long as it's saturated with caffeine!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP