More Baby Cards

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Here are the other two baby cards I just listed in my Etsy shop - you can find them HERE and HERE.

I had to deactivate about 6 cards, until I finish the whole series of 12... Being in a bit of time crunch this week, though: I have to finish, polish, revise and post all my finals; I need to work on the custom order for 3 bookmarks (no due date on this order, but the sooner it's done the better); I am working on some new Christmas/Winter/Holidays series which is going to take me some time... It looks like it's going to be a really busy vacation...

Well, off I go - lots to get accomplished!

1 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton September 30, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

How adorable! I actually need to purchase a baby card quite soon - so I'll be headed your way!!! :) Talk to you soon. Theresa


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP