New listing - Mini Samplers

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009



I have finally finished all 12 Mini Samplers! WooHoo! Between schoolwork and my recent custom order for 10 bookmarks, there just wasn't enough time to work on shop inventory. Fortunately, I seem to be getting much better at managing my time - the LESS I sleep, the MORE time I have for school and stitching! Magic, isn't it...?


Classes are going well; I am not too happy with my progress in Illustrator, though from the looks of it, I do better than half of my classmates... I am trying to be positive here, and NOT think of the other 50% that are far, far better than I am! Well, practice makes perfect, right...?


I just shipped a two card order - time to work on more bookmarks and select some Holiday themed patterns :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP