Etsy Feedback :)

>> Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One of my customer, actually my very first customer when I opened my Etsy shop in April, 2009, left this feedback for me last month. I LOVE my customers :)

"Always Very , Very Happy here . Always check in to see what is new . I appreciate your work , just as you do my purchase. Thank You for the Gift "} . That was very kind ! "
"
I adore these designs as are the Best I have seen in folk stitch and designs. Service was Fast & Excellent which is why this seller stays in my Faves ! ~ "] ~"

"I bought 3 of these as Colors are so Bright and Pretty .Perfect and very Happy finding Patriotic cards for friends / relatives in the Armed Forces . They LOVE them too ***"

"Wonderful FUN card ! I love this card !! The wine charm is a wonderful charm ! I hope you make more of these as I know a few , who would get a huge :] from. Colors are Beautiful +++"

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP