Tuesday's Update

>> Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Well, no - I have not fallen off the face of the planet!

Not quite sure why, but I have been totally worn out for the last week or so... I cannot sleep, but I cannot stay fully awake, either. It completely messed up my homework, and this is a really big week: 10 page essay on Domestic Violence, creating/designing a comic book character for a poster, magazine cover or T-shirt, plus a Psychology study of Erikson's Phychosocial Dilemmas/Life Stages... Aghhh...

I haven't done much cross-stitching, either. I am working on completing a series of 12 mini samplers cards, but it's not going well - at all...

How strong do I have to make my coffee to stay awake long enough to study...??

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP