Almost ready to turn in...

>> Friday, October 30, 2009

Been having an awful time at work this week: around 6pm I would get extremely dizzy, almost to the point of passing out. I am allowed by my team leaders to take a few minutes until I feel better, but sitting down when I am supposed to be working is just not my thing! I made sure that I was not dehydrated, also that my sugar levels were not getting low - still no real improvement...

Until this morning, when I decided to drink a cup of coffee. I was amazed to realize that I did not go through all those awful symptoms tonight - though I never thought that caffeine withdrawals would cause anything more than headaches. Guess I'll have to make sure I drink my coffee everyday, eh...? LOL

Well, it's time for me to attempt getting some rest. My knee is hurting less, I can walk almost normally, and I can put more weight on it that a week ago. Of course, the worn out cartilage will cause me future pain, but at this point I'm glad to be able to walk :)

Y'all have a good night and remember - "Fall Back" one hour this weekend :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP