Flowers Collection and School

>> Tuesday, October 13, 2009



I have just finished relisting my "Flowers Collection". I particularly love Carnations - always did, even as a child. Only upon coming to the United States I have discovered that it also was my birthday flower, so to speak... Coincidence...? I think not!



I finally took got some sleep after dinner; I have been awake since 3:00am this morning, and after 8 tedious hours in Orientation, my brain was mush. Now, it's almost 1:00am and I am wide awake (and that is why I should be working 3rd shift, NOT 2nd shift. LOL



My sixth term starts tomorrow; I know I will love my Algebra class, my Dreamweaver/Web Design class will teach me a whole lot more about web designing that I know at this point. I am not quite sure what to expect of my Critical Thinking; I flipped through the book but nothing caught my attention. My eyes did not exactly glaze over, but almost... Oh, well... I will find out as soon as the course becomes available, in about 2 - 3 hrs.



Y'all have a great night :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP