New listings

>> Friday, October 2, 2009


Good morning, y'all :)

You can find my newest listings HERE and HERE. I have a couple of relistings, too if you care to check them out. My shop got a bit busy, all of a sudden - my inventory goes out far faster than I am able to replenish it! Yeah, I know it's a good thing - but it takes days to replace something that sold in matter of minutes! Plus, I have lots of custom orders to take care off before inventory... Sigh...

I've got only 3 more days of this school term, then it's vacation time! As you can see from the above statements, I'll be far to busy to rest. Though I am thrilled to start working with Dreamweaver, scary as it is...

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP