My Bookmark Made It in the Bookmark Collector!

>> Tuesday, October 6, 2009


Good morning y'all! I woke up this morning feeling a bit funky... Could be the flu, could be the gloomy weather, could be the lack of caffeing in my bloodstream - who knows... LOL

Checking my GA this morning, I came upon a link I have never seen before, so I've decided to check it out and TA DA! one of my bookmarks got a mention on the Front Page of "Bookmark Collector" (under Bookmarks For Sale > Etsy) How cool is THAT...?!?

Well, off I go - got lots to do today, starting with a trip to the Post Office.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton October 6, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

That is SO great! Congratulations. I am so in love with that beautiful baby card I purchased from you...it's so pretty and well-crafted. I've been nursing a nasty cold, myself. And now I am getting laryngitis (ugh!). Hope you are well soon. :) Theresa

dogdazzle October 7, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Congratulations!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP