My Bookmark in a Flickr Gallery

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009


Sometimes, the surprises keep on coming... LOL

I started reading my email 15 min ago, and came upon a message notifying me that one of my bookmarks was added to a Flickr Gallery... I wasn't even aware one can do that on Flickr... LOL

Although the bookmark has sold last week, and can only be replaced after Betty and Dianna's custom orders are delivered/shipped out, you can check it out here "Bookmarks in cross stitch". The rest of my bookmarks can be seen here "Bookmarks by FarAway Designs".

I hope it shows up for y'all, without needing a Flickr account (I know I have seen other people posting Flickr links to albums and such - but then, I know little about it...)
Well, I am off to work on my custom orders.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP