Gone in a FLASH!

>> Friday, October 30, 2009

As I did my last post 5 hrs ago, I renewed one of my favorite cross-stitch cards: a whimsical little bee, atop a flower studded with French Knots. A colorful card and an adorable gift for someone you love! Well, it sold in a couple of hours and I know it in my heart it found a wonderful, loving home in London, United Kingdom!

We are two months away from Christmas, can you believe that...?! I am two cards away from finishing my Christmas cards order as well as the 3 bookmarks for my best friend. This weekend will be a most productive one in that aspect. I am glad I am not working any OT this weekend; being at home with Jim and cross-stitching is a whole lot more fun than working the production line, even at $24/hr! LOL

Time to brew myself a pot of coffee, start laundry, and watch the morning news - while keeping my hands busy :)

Y'all have a great day, and stay dry and warm!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP